By the time I finished work on my house I was left with some left over wood from various scaffolds and wood flouring. A couple of old Ikea kitchen drawers also were at hand.

Making this new workbench was a little nice project where I got the chance to relax and have something useful done. The original plan looks like this:

All joints are made without screws with the exception of the middle of the bench where a big screw and nut binds everything together. The frame was made using a saw, drill and chisel.

After a couple of days of work (about 1-2 hours each day) the progress looks like this:

And the final result: